We deal with people who have neither the time nor inclination to manage their own money, who want to outsource to someone who can do it for them.
Tingley and Cooper provide ‘Independent Advice’ which means we are able to consider all types of retail investment products and products from all firms across the whole market, which could meet your needs and objectives.
“There are two kinds of forecasters: those who don’t know, and those who don’t know they don’t know.” JK Galbraith, economist and diplomat
Our skill is to create for our clients’ investments built around our common sense investment principles that can perform in different market conditions, to deliver capital growth or as an example a rising income, by investing in unrestricted companies’ funds from around the world and the case for global equity investing is compelling. These companies’ funds have consistently grown wherever they are in the world, which has generally provided excellent returns over the longer term.
We believe in incorporating the many advantages of letting go of traditional biases investing in both onshore and offshore global funds. Investment philosophy is customer service driven, we take personal pride in how Tingley and Cooper consider all client’s assets, with an over-arching view. Investments are independently assessed and professionally managed with proactive regular reviews which are integral components of the service we provide. Our recommended portfolios will have access to tax planning, different fund management styles and management groups whilst incorporating exposure to both onshore and offshore funds, different asset classes, tailored to personalize, portfolio risk profiles and objectives.
There are tremendous tax benefits for either investing onshore or offshore. Funds divided tax efficiently between spouses, children and civil partners, to utilise all their unused personal allowances is an ideal way to mitigate and potentially reduce the future rates of income, IHT and capital gains tax suffered.
Our clients and their children who come back time after time, many of whom have now become friends as well, are the people who, like us, really appreciate our specialist knowledge, enthusiasm and respect the help combined with the holistic advice they all receive along with the personal service too.
We welcome clients who want to be informed and we are confident about the quality of our independent, free from any restrictions advice. To back this up, give you peace of mind, we can organise for new clients to speak to any of our clients at random direct to confirm these facts. We are happy to arrange a meeting without any obligation, for both parties.
“The Financial Ombudsman Service is available to sort out individual complaints that clients and financial services businesses aren’t able to resolve themselves. To contact the Financial Ombudsman Service please visit www.financial-ombudsman.org.uk.”
We live and breathe investments, both onshore and offshore, including private and company money, pension planning, family protection, IHT and capital gains tax mitigation.
We are committed to the following steps of Financial Planning:
- Work with clients to develop, establish, discuss and agree your objectives and set up a unique personalised plan, tailored to meet clients objectives and financial aspirations as agreed.
- The plan takes into consideration your personal circumstances attitude to risk and the amount of accessible capital you may require including Inheritance tax planning and capital gains tax mitigation, Pension planning and ethical investments.
- Plan tax efficiency optimises the best way of setting up and implementing our advice which typically could also include a combination of your existing assets, investments, shares and trust planning, working together with your solicitor and accountant on the best way forward.
- Monitor & Review your plan on an on-going regular basis including discussing Risk as the goal is to help clients make better-informed decisions in relation to portfolio risk and minimise the likelihood of the client being surprised by their portfolio’s behaviour over time.
Our company ethos at Tingley & Cooper is ‘independence of choice’ to act independently, personal recommendations are:
- unbiased and unrestricted independent advice, resulting in ‘peace of mind’ based on a comprehensive and fair analysis of the whole market.
1. Help you to the best of our ability.
2. Not take advantage of your inexperience.
3. Communicate as clearly as we can, and try always to be in good time.
4. Give you all the information you need to reach a sound decision.
5. Correct as swiftly as possible any mistakes of our own.
6. Be considerate when others make mistakes.
7. Give you what you pay for.